As an executive career coach, I work with professionals who refuse to be average. Bold choices lead to big wins in the workplace, and in life.
I was an IT consultant for two decades. Traveling the country. Training teams at some of our nation’s biggest brands. But something wasn’t right. I was helping organizations achieve efficiency, yet I wasn’t helping people realize their own potential. Or mine.
Flash forward. Here’s how my day is different:
- First thing, I’m on a call helping a division manager prep for an interview to become its newest director.
- Later that morning, I work with the COO of a major cloud computing company preparing to stand up a whole new business division.
- Over lunch, I scan HBR and other leading sites for timely, relevant resources for my clients.
- Early afternoon, it’s time to help a cohort of MBA students explore the emotional side of business decision-making.
- Before the day is done, I’m helping a bank vice president slow down and incorporate breathing exercises into her day.
So what makes me qualified to be your coach? Training at The Coaches Training Institute. Yoga teacher training at White Lotus Foundation — mindfulness, meditation, and Emotional Freedom Technique. An MS in Information Management from Syracuse University’s iSchool combined with decades of managing change in the corporate IT world. Most important? My vision of a workplace where you’re fully engaged, genuinely valued, and rising to meaningful challenges you helped define.
Quite simply, I’m here to help you find–and take–the steps necessary to achieve wild success!